Tuesday 8 March 2016

Cleaning Fish Tanks

Today, March 8, 2016, we cleaned our fish tank and changed it's water. We showed our patience while waiting for our turns and teamwork as we helped each other to carry and wash our tanks.
 
Mrs. Cruz told us that the water in this jug contains a solution that will keep our fish healthy. 
She also told us that we can not drink from this jug because it's only safe for our fish and not for our body.

"We can clean the marbles"

"I will help to put the marbles back in the tank" 
"Okay. Thank you..."

"I will be very careful."

"I can carry this by myself"

"It's my turn now."

"We're rinsing and cleaning the tanks for the fish."

"Can I help you?" "Yes please."

"The fish is swimming."

"I can get the fish and put it back in the tank."

Written by: Mrs. Cruz


No comments:

Post a Comment