Friday 8 July 2016

Outdoor Week Finale


Today wraps up our two weeks outdoors. Just like all the other days we had a blast outside.
Yeah it maybe hot out here but not even the heat can keeps us from having fun. Chasing bubbles is a favorite pass time of everyone... isn't it?
"I got it! I got it!"
Mr. T: How does a star shape make a round bubble.
Child: I don't know. Cause it does.
Discovery is a constant component of our learning here. 
The children use social skill to assign each other roles in their house. The younger ones are usually happy to be the baby of the house.
"I want to go upstairs."
This "house" has two floors. The upstairs seemed a lot more interesting and eventually all four fit upstairs. In my mind I saw the potential of a possible injury but I just sat close and trusted the children. It was no surprise that they all managed to stay safe.
On the days that the weather was favourable we slept outside. 

"Merrily merrily life is but a dream..."


Burlington Tooshkenig

No comments:

Post a Comment